My job is to assist laboring women, not to judge them!
I am happy to work with women in both hospital and home birth settings. I truly believe in a womens' right to choose the birth they want. My focus and passion is helping women experience homebirth and VBAC. I also work with mothers that are having a planned cesarean.
I live in Schiller Park, IL . I teach a variety of classes at various locations throughout Chicagoland.
Please feel free to contact me for more information on any of my services or to conduct a no obligation meeting to determine if I am a good fit for you personally.
Professional Credentials :
- CAPPA doula training December 2008
- Dancing for Birth training workshop in St. Louis, MO in May of 2009
- placenta encapsulation training with Placenta Benefits November 2009
- BirthWorks Childbirth Educator training in June 2010
- Neonatal Resuscitation Certification 2010
- BrioBirth (now Informed Beginnings) Childbirth Education training in March 2011
- ToLabor doula training April 2011
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor training April 2012
- hosted the Chicago Birth Arts International doula training June 2012
- Currently enrolled in Heart of Herbs herbalist training
- Organizer of Chicago Doula Business Meetings 2012
- Founder and Trainer Tranquil Transition Placenta Services 2013
I also work closely with ICAN (International Cesarean Awareness Network) and especially love working with women to experience a VBAC.
At this time, I am taking only 2 clients a month. Visit www.DoulaMatch.net or contact me for my exact availability. I also work with other doulas to provide backup in the RARE instance, I am unavailable for your birth.
For more information:
Or reach me by:
email me at DoulaDebP@gmail.com
Call me at 815-867-0087
I'm always available via email and usually can respond in a few hours.
I'm always available to my clients via phone, but if I'm at a birth or busy, I may not return prospective client's calls for a day or so. You may hear back from me sooner via email.