Please visit my updated website www.BirthBeforeandAfter.com for current services and information.
I live in Melrose Park, IL . I teach a variety of classes at various locations throughout Chicagoland and provide placenta encapsulation and postpartum services.
Professional Credentials :
- CAPPA doula training December 2008
- Dancing for Birth training workshop in St. Louis, MO in May of 2009
- placenta encapsulation training with Placenta Benefits November 2009
- BirthWorks Childbirth Educator training in June 2010
- Neonatal Resuscitation Certification 2010
- BrioBirth (now Informed Beginnings) Childbirth Education training in March 2011
- ToLabor doula training April 2011
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor training April 2012
- hosted the Chicago Birth Arts International doula training June 2012
- Currently enrolled in Heart of Herbs herbalist training
- Organizer of Chicago Doula Business Meetings 2012
- Founder and Trainer Tranquil Transition Placenta Services 2013
- Partnered with ProDoula to create Placenta Prep 2015